The EXR10 special solid state relay holds a number of special functionalities in a single device, including:
- Diagnostic functions (e.g. undervoltage detection)
- Timer function
- Relay function
- Protective function
- Reduction of complexity through integral overcurrent protection.
- Flexible use in the vehicle through customised adaptation of the devices.
- Extremely durable and wear-free design through an electronic contact system.
The EXR10 special relay is available for DC 12 V and DC 24 V applications and is suitable for standard automotive relay sockets to ISO 7588.
Main functions as well as overcurrent protection, if necessary switching thresholds or time windows of the EXR10 can be custom designed with our configurator. Thus you receive a device that is exactly tailored to the requirements of your application. For specification please use our relay configurator:
|DC 12 V/DC 24 V
|Number of poles
|-40° C … +85° C
|blade terminals for ISO 7588 MINI socket
|standard automotive relay socket
|Cubic enclosure dimensions 30 mm x 30 mm x 40 mm
Solid state relay with microcontroller and a large functionality library plus undervoltage detection.
The customer-specific configuration can be selected on the E-T-A website.
|Contact system type
- Agricultural and forestry machinery
- Bus: Transit and School
- Construction machinery
- Heavy truck
- Specialty vehicles
Scopes of applications
- Alternative for applications requiring intelligent additional functionalities. A control unit is not required.
Datasheet & Explanations
- Data sheet 152.9 KB